What Do I Want?

I am the definition of indecisive and always have been. In my best defense, I don't want to choose. I want it all. However, it's tough that I can never make a decision or know what I really want. I don't even know if going to college is what I really want. I'm just going through with all the motions people are telling me to do and that is really conflicting. Yeah I would like to be better than my parents and make a decent living but is it worth going through something I am not happy with?  A 9 to 5 is not what I want. It sounds like my life would be taken away from me just so that I could be able to afford rent at the end of the month. It is sad though because that is life and a reality for most people. There is plenty of people in this world perfectly okay with not many riches and I don't consider myself a person who really cares about money or riches. I find richness in other things, but it is definitely hard to get those things if you don't have money. I could probably live in a trailer in the desert with a dog and be happy. I don't care if you think that's crazy. Maybe I will find something that I love a lot so my own 9 to 5 won't feel like a job. Who knows. I still haven't got any idea on what I want so maybe college can help. It has been able to show me some things I know I for sure do not want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video

Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT