Learning to Drive

Learning to drive has been something I should have learned years ago to make life easier. It is becoming more urgent that I learn because then my mom could stop driving me around and get a full work schedule. I want to be able to just drive myself to school and feel like a college student who takes themselves to study. Things would just be more simple. I could even drive myself to job interviews and get a job that could support my gas and insurance. My mom is a bad driver because she is impatient and being with her in the car in the morning scares me. There is a dilemma though, nobody is willing to take me or teach me. My mom has a fear that I will crash our only car and my sister and dad are consistently working. I have got no one else to go to. I've even thought about asking my friends parents but that always brings up the question, "Why can't your own parents teach you?" Well my parents obviously never want me to go anywhere in my life and put their needs first. I am at my wits end and I have been thinking that I am going to just take the car keys by myself. Maybe then my family would take me seriously. I could spend the money for an instructor but the one my dad called only does two appointments then take you to do the test. Driving twice isn't going to make me pass and get my license. Time and practice will. I am also tired of paying for gas for the family car when it isn't even my car. I have the money for my own car and first few months of insurance and gas. I want to be able to do more things in college and go out with friends when I want on my own time and not have to ask my mom to take me.

Comments

  1. I understand your struggle. My parents complain to me that I don't know how to drive but, they never want to or they are just always too busy to teach me. I have only practiced twice and it's so aggravating not knowing how to drive when nobody wants to teach you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning to drive can be scary at first, especially if you have to go about it alone! But once you get the hang of it it becomes a breeeeeze!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video

Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT