Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT

Depeche Mode's global tour that started in 2017, the Spirit Tour, just entered Latin America last month and the band is seeing tons of success in that more than 2.5 million people have gone to their shows and each show averages 1.8 million dollars. They set a record for having four sold out shows at the famous Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. It is crazy that after almost 40 years since the bands start in 1980, their is still a huge fan base that overwhelmingly supports their music and shows. I have even thought about going myself to see them. Depeche Mode is an English electronic rock band that consists of its three members Dave Gahan, Martin Gore, and Andy Fletcher. They are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, have sold over 100 million records worldwide, and are rank number 98 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of All Time". I would recommend listening to Personal JesusPolicy of Truth, and Enjoy The Silence. These songs are so unique which really makes them stand out. It has a heavy 80's vibe and the singer, Dave, voice is one of a kind. Growing up, I heard their songs so much that I grew to hate them because I was so annoyed by how much my mom would play them. Secretly, the band has started to grow on me and I listen to them over these last few years and I have been hiding it from my mom! You might be like me and this band might take time to grow on you. I have got to give them credit for how original and out of the box their music and style is. My favorite album is called Violator and is their most popular album of all time.


Image result for depeche mode pictures

Image result for depeche mode gifs

Image result for depeche mode violator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video