WE WANT A TOUR FLEETWOOD MAC!!!

I keep seeing a random Facebook pic pop up from time to time spreading a rumor that Fleetwood Mac, the greatest rock band in the world, is going to go on tour in 2018. If you check their website, it says there is no upcoming dates. (Plus we are already too far ahead in the year for them to just announce on a whim or too quick) However, the excitement was real and then lead to huge disappointment for everyone who saw that fake post. Moving forward, I am now going to talk about the best band in the world, while that is a opinion, I will fight to prove to anyone that my statement is a fact. Let's start from the beginning, or 1975 when the band consisted of the following main members: Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, Christine McVie, and John McVie. It is true that Fleetwood Mac is one of the best-selling bands in the world because they have sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, which is more than these artists: Guns N Roses, Prince, David Bowie, George Strait, Cher, and Santana. Fleetwood Mac has numerous awards like the following: MusiCares Person of the Year for 2018, Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1978 for their Rumors album, and Grammy Hall of Fame in 2003. I can not put into words how magnificent this band is and what there music is like because there is nobody else to compare them too. The only way to really show how they are is for me to encourage you to listen to them. If there was one band I could listen to the rest of my life, it would be Fleetwood Mac. I would recommend listening to their live album The Dance, my personal favorite, but also listening to their most popular album Rumors. It is my biggest dream to see this band and I would do anything to see them live in concert before they decide to stop performing. I saw Stevie Nicks a few years back and I cried like a baby during the concert because she is so magical. The way they blend their music, voice, and instruments are just magical and hypnotizing. ( Here is the album. Listen and praise it in peace The Dance Album ) (Seriously I would give up a kidney if that means I got front row seats to see them. I am that devoted)
0Related image
Related image

Comments

  1. I really like the Fleetwood Mac The Dance (live) album. I enjoy live music a lot more than studio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video

Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT