UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video

5SOS ( pronounced five-sauce) stands for the band Five Seconds Of Summer. They are an Australian pop punk band who are returning with new music and probably a new album after taking a two year break. ( Makes me wonder how long One Directions 'break' is going to be. Shade ). The band formed in 2011 and hit fame in 2014 with their song She Looks So Perfect and when they became an opening act on tour for One Direction. They are inspired by Blink-182 who are a pop punk band as well. Currently, they have two albums out and both have added up to just under two million records sold. If they are starting up again, that definitely means a new album is coming and I have a feeling it will have a lot more pop than their past albums. Their new song is called, Want You Back and their music video already has a million views. This new song is different than most of their previous songs, it really shows their pop side. To be honest, I am not a big fan just because I want more of a rock tone but if you are a fan, you will enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I like them, not die hard, but I can't seem to find a reason to play it over after the first time I heard it. I mean come on Luke sounds like Taylor Swift. My favorite songs are Girls Talk Boys, English Love Affair, and Wrapped Around Your Finger. ( Here is the video and song Want You Back )

(Michael, Ashton, Luke, Calum)
Image result for 5SOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT