Current College Life

I've got an update of how my college life is currently progressing. I am really happy because I finally feel like a real college student. It always takes me a while to look back, pause, and reflect where I am. More events are happening now and I am just like, wow, I really am a college student. It's like I'm in disbelief. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. I am managing my time better, sleeping better, and feel as though I'm back in the groove of school life and responsibilities. As a result of this, I've been feeling good overall compared to the first month where I couldn't find any balance whatsoever. I feel like a college student majorly because of the events that have taken place. For example, I went to StanFest with my friends and we are even making time to hang out more as well as exercise. It's as if I have a planned schedule, but I'm not going over board with it, so it's not feeling like a chore. I really do believe that part of the college experience, of what I have learned so far, is being tired all the time, even when you're on top of things and well-rested. Maybe a characteristic of my soul is legitimately just tired. Anyhow, I hope I feel better in the future months to come and that I get even better at a natural-kind of schedule. To me, it seems less stressful than if it just comes naturally. ( I hope you just thought of the Selena Gomez song too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video

Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT