New Found Motivation

I do not know why I am feeling better all around this month. Things just seem right. I am not as stressed, down at myself, and have been talking more. I am ready for this year to end and start fresh because it has been a rough year for me. That also means that next year is going to be really great because life works out in my favor like that. A really tough year followed by a really amazing year. I have been more productive with college work and staying on top of stuff. I have slowed down on working out at the gym, but I feel like I make it up with all the other stuff I get done. Slowly but surely I am actually getting small things done, unlike last month where I couldn't even focus. I am worried about next semester and my following college years though because I have really high and low months and my life has not been stagnant like I want. I still don't know how people make friends in college. The friends I have made weren't necessarily brought on by me, they just  were friendly and came to me in a way and it sort of happened. I don't think I am regarded as an adult by my family yet which is always a struggle every person has transitioning into adulthood. I am learning to drive more and more and hope that next semester I can take myself to campus. I really think that will be a significant experience in my life with new challenges too. All of us in class are close to the end of the blogs, as a requirement dare I say. Who knows if I will still keep posting on this. It is really hard for me to stay positive in general, but I manage to get through the years. My glass is usually half empty. I mean I'm still here right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreleased Tracks from Guns N' Roses! YES!

UPDATED 5SOS: Coming Back Strong with New Song and Video

Depeche Mode Tour Success: SOLD OUT